- In a medium size sauce pan, place honey, brown sugar and coconut oil and let it simmer on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients- oatmeal, rice crisps, dried fruit
- Pour wet ingredients onto dry ingredients and fold until well Incorporated
- Place parchment paper over the glass dish
- Pour ingredient onto parchment paper
- Sprinkle chocolate chip onto top of cereal bar
- Use your hands or a rubber spatula to pack the cereal bar down
- Place it in fridge
- Cut into square or rectangles and enjoy!!